I'm so excited!!! And I just can't hide it!!!

Woohoo!!!! We are booked on an 8 night for next year as well and I cannot wait!!!!! :D:D:D You sail before us so I will fully expect a review with pics!:p

What itinerary are you taking? We are going to grand turk, san juan, st. Maarten and st thomas....never been to any of those!

Silly thing is...i'm most looking forward to the 4 sea days!! The last 2 days on board are sea days so a lil relaxing before we have to get off! I think that's going to be AMAZING!

You know Im excited for ya!!!

YAY!

Where is the "like" button when you need it!

It's gonna be a GREAT cruise!!!! I just wish it wasn't so far away!!! Can't wait for it to get a lil closer so we can start planning excursions!!!!! :-)

Wait???? Lol I Im already online today trying to figure out the easiest way to get to Trunk Bay on St Johns if we dont dive in St Thomas!! Lol

I was actually hopping for Tortola and Antigua this week but Im very happy with where we are going!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Wait???? Lol I Im already online today trying to figure out the easiest way to get to Trunk Bay on St Johns if we dont dive in St Thomas!! Lol

I was actually hopping for Tortola and Antigua this week but Im very happy with where we are going!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Are your excursions planned for your other cruises too?

I have no idea what we are going to do! We booked this cruise because we both wanted to see St. Maarten! When we did our wedding cruise on the freedom, we wanted SOO bad to do the 8 night on the freedom, but our families didn't want to spend that much or go that long, so we compromised on the 6 night. So looking forward to site seeing there! I heard it's beautiful!

We just have lil kids to think about too, want to do something fun for them AND us!

For the most part... Nassau is a free day for us on both short cruises. Cozumel is Nachi Cocum all the way, Grand Cayman is up in the air....

We always dive in Grand Turk. San Juan is a great exploration/forts day (love it). We are definitely hopping a cab to Maho Beach and the Sunset grill in St. Maarten. The husbands been wanting to watch the planes land and take off FOREVER (and the #1 reason we booked this also). St Thomas is open, but will most likely dive... Some things are just a given so not much planning to do. :)

I'm glad you are so excited!!!! :) THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! (even so far away)

For the most part... Nassau is a free day for us on both short cruises. Cozumel is Nachi Cocum all the way, Grand Cayman is up in the air....

We always dive in Grand Turk. San Juan is a great exploration/forts day (love it). We are definitely hopping a cab to Maho Beach and the Sunset grill in St. Maarten. The husbands been wanting to watch the planes land and take off FOREVER (and the #1 reason we booked this also). St Thomas is open, but will most likely dive... Some things are just a given so not much planning to do. :)

I'm glad you are so excited!!!! :) THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! (even so far away)

My husband DID say something about that beach at St. Maarten...we might have to go there! I think it's something the girls will LOVE to experience!

And I'm am SOOOOO excited! Gives me the motivation I need to get back to the gym and get my skinniness back so i can EAT! There are so much yummy and fun things to experience just onboard!

My husband DID say something about that beach at St. Maarten...we might have to go there! I think it's something the girls will LOVE to experience!

And I'm am SOOOOO excited! Gives me the motivation I need to get back to the gym and get my skinniness back so i can EAT! There are so much yummy and fun things to experience just onboard!

LMAO! You crack me up! I am definitely NOT skinny but I lost 20 lbs before our last cruise... I'm back on it and hoping for quite a bit more before we get on the Breeze! I should probably go jump on my elliptical here in a bit actually!!! LOL

BTW... I gained 8 of those 20 lbs I lost back in the 8 days... CRAZY! (but it went away fast)

Congrats!! I know you are excited! I think you said you are going to Nassau? They have these cool looking mini sub things there that kids would probably enjoy. It's like an underwater motor scooter. I so wanted to book it for my upcoming cruise next week but it was full by the time I saw it. It's through Stewart's Cove.

Congrats on your new booking! We're on the Breeze in 145 days! I'm having a hard time controlling myself too!:)

I want to see a review!!! I'm jealous yours is first...make sure you work all the kinks out for us!!! What itinerary are YOU doing?

Congrats!! I know you are excited! I think you said you are going to Nassau? They have these cool looking mini sub things there that kids would probably enjoy. It's like an underwater motor scooter. I so wanted to book it for my upcoming cruise next week but it was full by the time I saw it. It's through Stewart's Cove.

Ours doesn't go to Nassau...StingRaysFan is doing a few cruises before she does the same cruise as us and one of hers is going to nassau. We are going to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We went to nassau without the kids in december-but I wasn't impressed. We only got off for an hour and got back on the ship, we enjoyed the empty ship more than the port :-) That was probably one of the most relaxing cruises...that was the only time we got off....the next port we decided to just stay on and enjoy the quiet...was SO NICE! :D

I want to see a review!!! I'm jealous yours is first...make sure you work all the kinks out for us!!! What itinerary are YOU doing?

Ours doesn't go to Nassau...StingRaysFan is doing a few cruises before she does the same cruise as us and one of hers is going to nassau. We are going to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We went to nassau without the kids in december-but I wasn't impressed. We only got off for an hour and got back on the ship, we enjoyed the empty ship more than the port :-) That was probably one of the most relaxing cruises...that was the only time we got off....the next port we decided to just stay on and enjoy the quiet...was SO NICE! :D

Sorry, guess my brains got jumbled looking at all the ports mentioned in this thread. I'm dying for someone to go on that water scooter excursion so I can live vicariously through them!

Anyhow, I've never been to those ports, but I'm going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas on my Epic cruise in December. I've booked Bernanrd's tour for St. Maarten. It is well recommended here and you see a little bit of everything for $40. It includes the beach with the airplanes..(Mohan?), as well as another beach, some shopping, etc. He's got a website, check it out. (Don't think I can post it here).

Sorry, guess my brains got jumbled looking at all the ports mentioned in this thread. I'm dying for someone to go on that water scooter excursion so I can live vicariously through them!

Anyhow, I've never been to those ports, but I'm going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas on my Epic cruise in December. I've booked Bernanrd's tour for St. Maarten. It is well recommended here and you see a little bit of everything for $40. It includes the beach with the airplanes..(Mohan?), as well as another beach, some shopping, etc. He's got a website, check it out. (Don't think I can post it here).

I will definately check it out! That's a great price! THanks!

We saw the Epic in Nassau when we were there in December. The disney Dream was there too, next to our tiny Ecstasy and that ship is MASSIVE!!!!

And I see your going on the Navigator...that was the first cruise I took my hubby on (had just been dating not too long) and he fell in love with them! Thank goodness---cuz that could have been a deal breaker for us ;) Just kidding

Here is a picture of the Ecstasy docking. It's NCL sun, Disney Dream, and then the Epic...It's just so much bigger than the other ships...crazyness!

DSC03015.jpg

Wow! It DOES look like a monster next to the others! Thanks for the pic! I'm going on my 7th Carnival cruise next week and decided to try some of the other lines. My upcoming cruises on Epic and Navigotor will be my first time on others. I am excited and a little scared (just a little!) to try something new. Looking forward to it though.

you have a while to go but have a great time!!! lots of time to practice that single digit dance :D

Gonna have to modify ;) Will start with the 200 digit dance first...then 100s then the double digits! I don't think i can wait 229 days to dance! :p

This way, i'll be ready to dance my heart out onboard! haha

Congrats. We booked last week for the June 22 8 night sailing. We had really considered the Memorial Day week trip but that is the first week of summer vacation and if we go that early it makes the rest of the summer so loooong for the kids.

I can't wait to check out the ropes course and Guy's Burgers!

Congrats. We booked last week for the June 22 8 night sailing. We had really considered the Memorial Day week trip but that is the first week of summer vacation and if we go that early it makes the rest of the summer so loooong for the kids.

I can't wait to check out the ropes course and Guy's Burgers!

That's early for summer vacation! Unfortuanely my daughter will miss 4 days of school (no school on memorial day) but we wanted the itinerary that went to st maarten. We don't get out of school until the 2nd week of June...

I can't wait to try either of those either! I'm looking forward to relaxing next to the waterworks while my girls play! I'm also hoping to be able to lay in a hammock in serenity deck! Was so upset they didn't have hammocks on Ecstasy and never had time to do it on freedom!

That's early for summer vacation! Unfortuanely my daughter will miss 4 days of school (no school on memorial day) but we wanted the itinerary that went to st maarten. We don't get out of school until the 2nd week of June...

I can't wait to try either of those either! I'm looking forward to relaxing next to the waterworks while my girls play! I'm also hoping to be able to lay in a hammock in serenity deck! Was so upset they didn't have hammocks on Ecstasy and never had time to do it on freedom!

Yeah, it is early but the last day of school is always the Wednesday before Memorial Day. We go back on August 6 this year!

We went to St Maarten on the Dream and it was our favorite port. Booked a Bernard's Tour and it was great. Saw the iguana farm, the kids got to hold live conchs and sea urchins, spent time at Orient Beach and then topped it all off with a stop at Maho to watch the planes land. That was the draw for us too but decided to book the later sailing and we are happy with the ports having never been to any of them!

Yeah, it is early but the last day of school is always the Wednesday before Memorial Day. We go back on August 6 this year!

We went to St Maarten on the Dream and it was our favorite port. Booked a Bernard's Tour and it was great. Saw the iguana farm, the kids got to hold live conchs and sea urchins, spent time at Orient Beach and then topped it all off with a stop at Maho to watch the planes land. That was the draw for us too but decided to book the later sailing and we are happy with the ports having never been to any of them!

You're the 2nd person today that said they did Bernard's

Tour...i'm going to look into it. Kids would love an iguana farm and we are 3 would love Maho beach! Can only imagine how breathtaking that is to see the planes that close!

Archived