Should my Steakhouse reservation

gred1994

Show up under " my activities" for online check in? I made a reservation, and got a confirmation email, but it doesn't show up n my booking. Should I worry and rebook, or assume because I got an email confirmation that it is a glitch on their new website?

TIA!

Your email is your confirmation for your steakhouse reservation. Just print it out and bring with you. Once onboard, check in with the steakhouse (as a double check). In addition, either the night before or the day of your dinner, you will receive a reminder note in your stateroom from your steward, regarding your reservation.

I'm confused by this. I made a reservation and no email confirmation, so I did it again, no email, so I tried one more time and no email. I sent a letter to the help desk and they said you don't find out until you're on the ship. Is this true?

I'm confused by this. I made a reservation and no email confirmation, so I did it again, no email, so I tried one more time and no email. I sent a letter to the help desk and they said you don't find out until you're on the ship. Is this true?

I received a confirmation e-mail from the Breeze steakhouse within a day or so.

Archived