Do any of the Carnival ships have Crafts anymore?

Lydia B.

Just a few years ago when I cruised Carnival they would have crafts two times a day on sea days.

Has anyone seen those offered on the ships lately. We cruised in Feb. and there were not any. I always enjoyed going and met with some really fun folks. We would do crafts and then would travel in mass to the afternoon tea, then out for more sun. Lydia of Ohio....who yep enjoys crafting.

I think they are offered on 8 day and longer sailings, that is what the craft ladies told me in 2010 when we cruised on the Freedom, I enjoyed the crafts very much.....

Crafts on a ship! OMG could anything be better than that? That would be my two favorite things to do wrapped into one! Too bad our next cruise is only 7 days.:( What kind of crafts do they do???

Went to a scrapbooking class on the Liberty last summer. What a dissapointment. RCL had die cuts that we could use to make cruise pages. Carnival had a young 19 year old male dancer showing what COULD be done and what to look for when you take pictures on your cruise.

I think they are offered on 8 day and longer sailings, that is what the craft ladies told me in 2010 when we cruised on the Freedom, I enjoyed the crafts very much.....

That is my understanding too. Any cruises of 8 days or more, we have had arts and crafts.:)

Went to a scrapbooking class on the Liberty last summer. What a dissapointment. RCL had die cuts that we could use to make cruise pages. Carnival had a young 19 year old male dancer showing what COULD be done and what to look for when you take pictures on your cruise.

I went to a scrapbooking class (my first) on a RCL ship and had the best time. We were given a package of stuff and they had scissors, glue, etc for us to use. On the 15 night Hawaii Carnival ship in April, I went and there was just a young girl also. You were supposed to bring everything with you and just meet up and scrapbook. I was very disappointed, but I did attend the craft classes which were so much fun.

pat

Archived