Reservation with Beranards??

DISFANS3

Put "Bernards Tours in St. Maarten" into your seach engine. The site will come up. From what I read on his site now, he requests deposits to make the reservations. This is new for the company. He must have been stuck with several "No Shows."

Before the only time you had to put a deposit down was if you were booking a private tour for just your group. Those of us that just booked a regular tour did not.

I'm sure he has had a problems with "no-shows" if he is now requiring a deposit from everyone.

But for what it's worth......I would have NO problem paying Bernard a deposit if he asked for one. This is a well run company with a top notch reputation!!

Happy Sailing Everyone!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with GTO-GIRL. In fact, having experienced Bernards Tours once already, I would have no qualms about paying the full price upfront! We were a group of 8 adults, and he was able to accommodate us in one van very comfortably. We all agreed afterward it was the best shore excursion tour any of us had ever experienced. Can't wait to do it again!

We just returned from our cruise, and while in St. Martin, took a tour with Bernard. Our driver was Timo who was very knowledgeable and accomodating throughout the day. We did the SXM Island Tour II with stops at Orient Beach, the French market where we had a quick lunch at Sarafina's and then a brief stop at Maho Beach to watch the planes land and take off. That is an amazing site!

We learned so much about the history and culture of St. Martin or St. Maarten - depending upon which side of the island you're on at the time.

We drove back to the ship through Back Street and Front Street as a couple of the passengers wanted to stop for shopping. Our husbands were grateful we were too tired for shopping at the end of the day as there are alot of shops along those streets!

We all agreed St. Martin is an island we would like to come and visit again someday. Thanks Timo (and Bernard) for a great tour.

Archived