When does the new Past Guest Party/VIFP program go into effect?

I have been reading a couple of recent reviews that mention the past guest party still consists of all previous cruisers. According to the new VIFP program aren't there supposed to be separate parties for Platinum/Diamond cruisers?

When do these changes go into effect?

I have been reading a couple of recent reviews that mention the past guest party still consists of all previous cruisers. According to the new VIFP program aren't there supposed to be separate parties for Platinum/Diamond cruisers?

I have not read about a separate party of Platinum and Diamond members.

Just the usual Past Guest Party....(Gold Platinum and Diamond)

now Diamond members are suppose to have something special with the Captain...but that is pretty much left up to interpretation what it will be.

Tom and Cheryl are currently on the Liberty and they were invited to have dinner with the Captain....since I believe they were the only Diamond members onboard.

But that does not mean this will happen every time.

Anyway...the changes are suppose to be in affect as of June 25, 2012....

the only difference is now you need 25 days to be gold to get invited to the past guest. before it was on your 2nd cruise.

gold, platinum and diamond all together, one party

I have not read about a separate party of Platinum and Diamond members.

Just the usual Past Guest Party....(Gold Platinum and Diamond)

now Diamond members are suppose to have something special with the Captain...but that is pretty much left up to interpretation what it will be.

Tom and Cheryl are currently on the Liberty and they were invited to have dinner with the Captain....since I believe they were the only Diamond members onboard.

But that does not mean this will happen every time.

Anyway...the changes are suppose to be in affect as of June 25, 2012....

Thanks - you are correct - Gold/Platinum/Diamond is what I meant.

Just curious because the review I read mentioned that ALL past guests including Red cards were attending on the Magic last week. It was terribly crowded as it has been the past couple of years. This is the reason we stopped attending and I was going to make an effort to go in a couple of weeks on the Magic, IF the attendees were going to be G/P/D.

Oh well - no worries. If the time is convenient for us, we'll check it out and see.

Thanks - you are correct - Gold/Platinum/Diamond is what I meant.

Just curious because the review I read mentioned that ALL past guests including Red cards were attending on the Magic last week. It was terribly crowded as it has been the past couple of years. This is the reason we stopped attending and I was going to make an effort to go in a couple of weeks on the Magic, IF the attendees were going to be G/P/D.

Oh well - no worries. If the time is convenient for us, we'll check it out and see.

I am not sure if this Magic cruise sailed before or after the 25th??? But hopefully, this will be fleetwide by the first of the July....

I agree...it is so crowded now.

I remember when we used to actually sit with other couples and chat.....

then it turned into a cattle call....

Archived