Clipnzip roatan

bubbieX4

Enjoy your cruise. Did you hear back from VB yet? Ziplining is on our bucket list too. We have VB booked for our upcoming Dream cruise in Nov. I have a special needs grandson we call "bubbie" just thought it was funny that Bubbie means grandmother to you & brother to us. :)

Thanks for the great info.....I will surely look up the Tropicante......Would be nice if we were on the same cruise one day......Well one never knows.

Rich and I are getting excited.....a week from Saturday.

Enjoy your cruise and be well

Again,

Thanks

Carol

I hope you love Dream as much as we did. What are your plans for Cozumel and Belize?

Hi there,

In Cozumel, I am taking a cooking course, and Rich will do his own thing. In Belieze, we are taking a tour of Belieze city, Belieze breweries and a Beliezian lunch......As you can see, I love the "culture" of a place.

Can you give me any tips about the Dream? Would appreciate it muchly.

Carol

Enjoy your cruise. Did you hear back from VB yet? Ziplining is on our bucket list too. We have VB booked for our upcoming Dream cruise in Nov. I have a special needs grandson we call "bubbie" just thought it was funny that Bubbie means grandmother to you & brother to us. :)

Yes, Bubbie is the Yiddish word for grandmother...Where is your ancestory? I am not using VB in Roatan, we are going ziplining with clipnzip...... FYI....I have read about others who have special needs children and they said these people were great.....so thought I would pass it on. Are you guys traveling on the 21st?

Carol

Archived