Just back on the Dawn- Tried the Murder Mystery

Cheryl - The MM dinner is new to the Dawn, at least from last May when I was on. I don't know what other ships they are currently offering this on. I read that due to the success they were going to be rolling it out on other NCL ships, but did not catch the time frame. Perhaps by the time you cruise it will be on all the NCL ships!

I think I was on the cruise that "rolled out" the MM- It was the Dawn cruise of October 17, 2004-- The first time they tried it, it didn't look like a great success- I was going to try it, but it interfered with a shore excusion I had planned. Sounds like they refined it, and it worked out. Might be fun if they tried some of the other ideas out there- for example some kind of adaption of "Tony n Tina's" wedding type participation theatre.-- Some of the entertainment folks could act out the parts--- might be fun--

Cheryl - The MM dinner is new to the Dawn, at least from last May when I was on. I don't know what other ships they are currently offering this on. I read that due to the success they were going to be rolling it out on other NCL ships, but did not catch the time frame. Perhaps by the time you cruise it will be on all the NCL ships!

The MM was not on the Dawn last September so it started there, at least, after September. They did say that Mike (ACD) who brought it to the Dawn, has now brought it to 2 other NCL ships but I can't remember what 2 ships they were but it is also a success on those ships.

Colin (unfortunately) does not MC the MM. Rob (ACD) does it. Not a complaint but Rob has to learn to relax. I believe he is new to the job and will have to learn not to live by the clock while on vacation.

I think the difference in the day it happened on the previous cruise had to do with the 6 day cruise. Remember? Their dailies were different from ours.

Any questions, I'll try to answer.

Archived