Cozumel, Mexico

shelling4life

Sorry, I've never been to cozumel but I have heard this statement many times.

Funny I have only done ship excursions on both of our cruises and haven't had a "crowded" one yet. I must luck out.

Does anyone want to share good private excursions representatives rather than crowded ship excursions? Any advice?

Just what type of excursion are you looking for here? If you want a beach day, it is very easy to do it yourself. I highly recommend a cab ride to Paradise Beach Club. Beautiful new pool, beach with lounge chairs for just a few dollars, restrooms, and food and drink are available.

If you're looking for a beach day then I recommend Nachi Cocum.

It is a private beach that includes food, drinks, chairs, etc. There is a a pool and swim up to the bar. We had a great day there.

If you want to go snorkeling then I recommend Eagle Ray Divers. It includes three snorkel stops and lunch at the Monkey Bar. We had a great day.

Both were short taxi rides away and they called for return taxis for us.

Agree with other poster - check the Cozumal port board for a lot more info.

If you're looking for a beach day then I recommend Nachi Cocum.

It is a private beach that includes food, drinks, chairs, etc. There is a a pool and swim up to the bar. We had a great day there.

If you want to go snorkeling then I recommend Eagle Ray Divers. It includes three snorkel stops and lunch at the Monkey Bar. We had a great day.

Both were short taxi rides away and they called for return taxis for us.

Agree with other poster - check the Cozumal port board for a lot more info.

I second Nachi Cocum as the place to go even though I've never been there. Research it and you will see that they only allow 100 people there for the day. We went to Paradise beach and hated it because it was so crowded... (no space at all between chairs). It also had a lot of screaming kids :eek:(we like kids but don't have any).:)

Archived