Barcelona private transfers from pier to port...

Rimavh

Any recommendations pls? There are ten of us on a Regent cruise in Sept 2012. I am trying to ore arrange transfers. Our flight to Philly is at 1045 am and I don't want to risk last min cabs. Thanks much in advance!

There are a ton of cabs at the Barcelona airport. For 10 of you, you will need to take at least 2 minivan cabs. I've sailed out of Barcelona many, many times and always used a cab which I was able to get within about 5 minutes. You don't need a private transfer at all.

If you insist on a private transfer, then this is the company I would use:

http://www.suntransfers.com/barcelona?gclid=CIL3u87ugrECFUu9tgodqFMuLw

There is a website for the airport that lists all the different transfer arrangements both ways

Or book a transfer with the cruise ship for this number of people

A taxi is 30 euro including luggage - an extra charge is made for entering the airport and port with a taxi

You must be on the same flight we were just on... it left at 10:45 and we didn't want to take any chances either. We arranged transfers with Autos Vilar (google it) from airport to hotel and from port back to airport. They were reasonably priced, courteous and on-time.

Poppet, thank you. How was the Cruise? also, when did you leave the ship to get to the airport on time for the 10;45 am flight (assume it was USAir to Philly?)? Thanks v much for the help!

Archived