Help with Excursions on Mariner of the Seas 11 August 2012

Hope anyone can help. My wife and I are on our first Western Mediterranean cruise on Mariner Of The Seas 11 August 2012. Ports involved are Genoa, Cannes, Barcelona, Palma and Valencia.

Everyone says organise your own excursions and don't go with Royal Caribbean, but I'm fearful that if I don't organise something now and wait until we get in port there won't be any alternatives and it will too late to go on a RC excursion.

Any help please.

We are big F1 racing fans, so are particularly interested in seeing Monte Carlo from Cannes.

Everyone says organise your own excursions and don't go with Royal Caribbean, but I'm fearful that if I don't organise something now and wait until we get in port there won't be any alternatives and it will too late to go on a RC excursion...

Not everyone says organize your own tours. We don't. Last year on our Med cruise, we took exclusively ship's tours. We had never been to Europe before and this was more comfortable for us. Yes, we paid more - we know this - but it was a personal decision based on comfort and security. The ship's tours were fantastic! Amazing!

No offense but your cruise is next month and you should already have your excursions in place. Ship's tours can sell out fast, so you should decide what you're doing and just do it. You can book a ship's excursion (your credit card will be charged now) and cancel it if you decide to go with something else.

We have a fantastic Ports of Call board where you can find more information. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19 <---click here

Have fun! Mariner is magnificent.

Archived