Weird question??

Dacruiseman

Alright, my wife has asked me to pose this question. We are booked on Moby Dick's stingray tour and my wife was wondering if having your menstrual cycle during your time in the water with the various fish and stingrays would have an adverse or negative (possibly aggressive) effect on the sea life?? In a nut shell she is curious if it happens to be her time of the month then, is it safe to be around the stingrays?? Any help, suggestions, solutions to this matter would be greatly helpful. Thanks!!

Thanks so much for your assistance on this matter. And yes it was a serious question, my wife was concerned about this because we have never interacted with sea life in their natural habitat.

Actually, dolphins ARE quite sensitive to this...no stingrays, tho...they are fish..not mammals.

Never rub a dolphins tummy area...they will get aroused! And they're strong and wild...not a good situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived