Dockyard to Hamilton transportation on Labor Day

kellieann5

We would like to see the Dockyard Night on 9/3, Labor Day. I understand that there is a reduced transportation schedule that night and we need to get back to Hamilton from the Dockyard, probably between 9pm -10pm or so. Are there busses or ferries? If not, will taxis be available? How much would a taxi be with the 25% holiday surcharge?

We would like to see the Dockyard Night on 9/3, Labor Day. I understand that there is a reduced transportation schedule that night and we need to get back to Hamilton from the Dockyard, probably between 9pm -10pm or so. Are there busses or ferries? If not, will taxis be available? How much would a taxi be with the 25% holiday surcharge?

The last scheduled bus from the Dockyard > Hamilton on Holidays is a route #8 at 6:35pm.

The last scheduled ferry from the Dockyard > Hamilton on Holidays is at 6:30pm

There s/b taxis available.

But color me confused :confused:. There are only 2 cruise ships scheduled to be in Bermuda on 9/3, the Dawn (at Heritage Wharf) and the Enchantment of the Seas (at King's Wharf). Which one are you on? Not that it makes any difference because they will both be at the Dockyard. So I have to ask, why are you going to Hamilton between 9pm -10pm or so when your cruise ship is already at the Dockyard? You can understand my confusion, now.

BTW, are you planning on joining your roll call?

SBtS

Too smart...and I'm totally busted! This is our first non-cruise vacation in...oh...4 years? I'm going through CC withdrawal and no other chat room gives me the info that I need like this one does! What am I going to do for fun with no roll call friends on a vacation? Is it weird if I ask a maitre d to seat me and DH with other diners?! (-;

Too smart...and I'm totally busted! This is our first non-cruise vacation in...oh...4 years? I'm going through CC withdrawal and no other chat room gives me the info that I need like this one does! What am I going to do for fun with no roll call friends on a vacation? Is it weird if I ask a maitre d to seat me and DH with other diners?! (-;

I thought you were asking a cruse related question and a newbie to Bermuda. It never dawned on me that you were on a non-cruise vacation. If I was too snippy, I apologize.

And to answer the question I did not answer in my previous reply; taxi fare from the Dockyard to Hamilton would be $36-40 before the surcharge for 1 to 4 passengers.

SBtS

Archived