???? Looking For Downy Wrinkle Release????

lilmsonry

Hi everybody, need help finding downy wrinle release in the spray bottle. I have heard the generic works as well and I can't even find that. I've looked at wal-mart, target, wal-greens, grocery store. Can somebody help me. Thanks!!

I can't believe Wal-Mart or Target doesn't have it. I have some and I think I got it at Wal-Mart or my grocery store. It's in with the laundry stuff ?? I'll look for you tomorrow.

Is this for on the cruise? We had a really nice laundry room right near our cabin with two ironing boards set up and two irons.

I just saw it this past week at Walmart . . . in the laundry aisle as others have stated. It's a light blue plastic bottle . . . kinda big so you might want to get a smaller bottle and transfer some in there so it won't take up as much room in your suitcase. I know I'LL have to do that because my lugguage will be WAY TOO FULL as it is!!!!!:rolleyes:

I found it at Target last week. I have tried it out and it works so-so. But ... it sure beats the alternative - looking like you just rolled out of your suit case! :eek: ~~ Lisa

A coincidence...;) ...I bought a bottle of Wrinkle Release for my mother yesterday, at WalMart. It was right next to the spray starch. Also saw some at the other end of the aisle, by Febreze products, so check both areas. ASK a sales person. (I've seen various off-brands at the Dollar Tree and Fred's Dollar Store.)

A few cruises ago, I bought a bottle, then bought a small spray bottle in the pharmacy/cosmetic area where they have those plastic travel containers. I put the small bottle in a ziploc bag (as suggested above), and it all worked out very well, taking up only a little luggage space.

I found it at Target last week. I have tried it out and it works so-so. But ... it sure beats the alternative - looking like you just rolled out of your suit case! :eek: ~~ Lisa

I find spread it out on a bed, back of a chair, or the arm of the sofa works and smoothing with your hands works better than hanging it up and smoothing! In some cases, when we have done this, it really looks like I ironed it!

I found it at our Wal-Mart, BUT DO NOT USE ON LINEN. Tried this on my last cruise and had to send the dress to be cleaned. I found the generic works the best! My first cruise no problem with generic. :)

Archived