Water and Juice onboard?

Hi there! I'll be on the Allure in a little over a week and have read things about bringing water onboard. Funny thing is I used to work for Royal but never bothered bringing drinks onboard because I didn't need them. I've turned into a HUGE water drinker though recently. I definitely plan on brining my insultated water bottle so that I can fill it up from the glasses of water offered onboard. I just wasn't sure if it was ok for me to bring a small 6-pack of water bottles to keep in my room so that I can have my water in the morning and at night.

Also, my son is 4.5 and I was wondering if it's ok for me to bring some of his juice and milk boxes onboard.

I just wasn't sure if it was ok for me to bring a small 6-pack of water bottles to keep in my room so that I can have my water in the morning and at night.

Also, my son is 4.5 and I was wondering if it's ok for me to bring some of his juice and milk boxes onboard.

I dont think you will have any problem whatsoever with bringing either one of those on board :) i would put them in your carry on luggage.

on another note, GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!

I can't speak for RCI's actual rules, but from a food safety standpoint... I'm assuming you are talking about shelf-stable milk/juice? Otherwise, I'd be nervous depending on when you board... If you can't get into your room right away to put the milk in the fridge, I'd be nervous for it to sit at room temperature(or higher, depending on the weather that day!) until you are able to refrigerate it!

(Although if you were just bringing normal milk cartons, I understand that RCI provides these anyway!)

You can put them in carry on in your luggage. But they will check them to make sure it's not alcohol.

We sailed on Allure last week and the water was fine to drink. Bing your own bottle to fill for ports days. You can also get those plastic collapsable bottles that clip on your bag, but they don;t keep the water cool enough.

There is juice in the WJ but it was watered down or something. Probably to get you to buy the $2.50/glass fresh sqeezed, which is excellent. We got a complimentary glass in the DR when they didn't have lemonade one day.

Oh, and have your room steward empty your fridge to use for your own drinks.

Archived