Cove balcony or Deluxe Outside if prices were the same...

Most people would pick a cove over a regular balcony.... so I think its a given 9 out of 10 would pick the cove over any lower category cabin.

PS the deluxe OVs are the only cabins that hold 5 on this ship, thats why families book them.

Thats the only circumstance I would pick the OV over the cove.. I had to put 5 in a cabin.

Deluxe ocean view cabins are very nice. You have two bathrooms which is really nice when getting dressed for dinner. You would have a lot of room. Balconies are nice if you do plan on spending time on them. If you only stand on them and look out for five minutes at a time take the ocean view. You may or may not be in the sun while on the balcony if that makes a difference.

Well we decided to take the upgrade to the cove balcony. The prices kept dropping for our upcoming sailing and I could not stand that I had paid more than 430 more for the outside cabin. Hubby said he didn't care, but when I asked him again, he said get the balcony. Maybe one of us will shower in the gym if we all arrive same time. Thanks for the input. I liked the idea of more interior room with the extra shower but since no extra potty, the balcony will be super nice and I feel like I got it at a good price!

Archived