Waiting to board Liberty and excited

We are off her as of this morning! Debarkation started earlier than scheduled at about 7:25 am. We self-assisted with our luggage and we were in the car on the interstate by 7:45 am. Embarkation was super fast and debarkation was running the same.

Not sure why it slowed down but it was the fastest on/off we have ever had.

Have fun and make sure you visit Adri in the Alchemy Bar! Best drinks on the ship!! Her sidekick Corina was just approved for a transfer to the Miracle. She'll be off as of the 11th. And don't try to eat sushi at the Alchemy! You'll be politely asked to eat it elsewhere.

Have fun and make sure you visit Adri in the Alchemy Bar! Best drinks on the ship!! Her sidekick Corina was just approved for a transfer to the Miracle. She'll be off as of the 11th. And don't try to eat sushi at the Alchemy! You'll be politely asked to eat it elsewhere.

Funny you mention not eating sushi at the Alchemy. We were on in May and intended to get down to the Sushi, but never did. I didn't occur to us to go down and try to bring some back. Now, I know not to.;)

We had Corina, she was great. Glad to hear she's moving up.

I just watched Carnival Liverty and Valor leave the port, via webcam. Wishing I could have been on one of them! :( The sky looked really dark, possibly raining??? Sure you will have a wonderful time even if it does rain. 12 cruises and we've never let the rain ruin our fun times. Happy sailing ~ :)

Archived