what to do in St Thomas/ St Martin?

Tin

Is the LV store Louis Vuitton? It is at Yacht Haven Grande and the Allure comes into Crown Bay. Your best bet would either be to arrange a cab to the beach in the morning, then to Havensight and Yacht Haven Grande (they are next door to each other) in the afternoon. Most of the shopping excursions from Crown Bay are going to take you to town. If you want to walk from there, it is a little under a mile along the waterfront to Yacht Haven. Does that help? :)

thanks for the reply? Do i have time to join an excursion? such as one that takes you to a place to snorkel? which island would be better? st Thomas or St Martin?

Tin: I just realized that you are talking about a boating excursion,no? There are several that leave from Crown Bay. Mostly they are 1/2 day and go to Buck Island. That would get you back around noonish and you could take a taxi to Yacht Haven. On St Thomas, you can take a taxi to many beaches and snorkel off the beach.

IMHO, the USVI have St Maarten beat all to heck for snorkeling options. :D

My Wife and I had been to St. Thoms, USVI several times so we were looking for an usual excursion from Freedom of the Seas.

We chose Magic Ice because it sounded different. We assembled on the Pier and met Kirsten, the lovely owner of Magic Ice. The other couple didn't show up, so we got a private tour!

Wow, Ice Sculptures in St Thomas! And lots of them. They provided these huge parkas & mittens. The sculptures were awesome! So was the Ice Drink at the Ice Bar and the souvenir glass.

We had a wonderful time at Magic Ice and would highly recommend it, if you're in St. Thomas and have seen the usual sites. Kirsten was a very gracious host/tour guide.......

I would recommend the Doubloon snokeling out of havensight...they use small clippers and go out to buck island for 1/2 day tours...you could possibly get transportation there or one taxi trip knocks two birds one stone...

You'll have to book it through RCCL...it is called Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel, it's 3 1/2 hours long and costs 59.00.

We just did this excursion. Lots of fun! We went on the morning tour. We had plenty of time after for shopping.

You'll have to book it through RCCL...it is called Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel, it's 3 1/2 hours long and costs 59.00.

Is this tour ok with kids? My girls 9&12 really want a safe adventure but beach time.

Archived