Carnival Legend with 1 YR Old ?'s

Emerson12

Hi- we will be on the Carnival Legend to the Western Caribbean in September. I was wondering if you are able to check out toys like you are on Royal Caribbean Cruise line? Also if anyone has any experience with the kids program on this ship I would appreciate any feed back.

Thank you :)

Yeah, your baby will have to be 2 to leave them at the kids club. But from my research (we're also going on carnival in a few months when my son will be 17 months), there are times in the morning (i think on sea days) that you can bring him to play but you have to stay with him. Not sure about the toy share.

I do not believe carnival has toy sharing. For kids under 2, they have play time from 8-10 am on sea days. If you stay with your child it is no cost, otherwise you pay the regular babysitting rate (something like $6+ per hour). I believe they also have drop off until maybe noon on port days for a fee. And they also have babysitting at night after 10. We used that once for a couple of hours. I was pleased with it. They give you a cell phone to call you on if need be, will change diapers and will put them in a pack n play to sleep or let them play. DD played until almost midnight. :eek:. We also went to the sea day a.m play time but stayed with her. It was a good chance to let her run off some of her energy. I definitely recommend it. I know its not the same ship, but I believe the times etc. are fleet wide.

Archived