Freedom with 54 Surprise Guests, $6513, and Justin Bieber :)

Yep, that's it. Here is the skit if you would like to revisit it. I cannot watch it without having tears streaming down my face.

I love that you've brought The Beib along with you everywhere. As a joke my 10 year old son and I bought JB valentines day cards for our 9 year old boy to hand out. We got home from Target and I said, "Here you go. You need to address them." "MOM! I can't give those out! Why would you embarrass me like this? I am not a girl!" he sure was acting like a girl with his dramatic fit and crying. I laughed my butt off. I got him Iron Man cards too, but it was so worth the $2.50 to torment him for a few minutes. I was all innocent, "What? I thought you loved him? Besides, they were sold out of everything and it was all they had left." "I'm not going to school then!" meanwhile the 10 year old belts out, "baby, baby, baby, oh baby!" and the 9 year old lunges at him ready to kill. 10 year old was almost peeing himself laughing even though his brother was going for blood. I may not be the best mother ever LOL

HA! Loved seeing the skit! Too funny!

I also love the joke you played on your kid! I have played similar tricks on my girls and it really makes up for all the drama they put me through! lol

My youngest has two small pirates she got years ago from happy meals and made me keep them in my car on the dash so I took them on my first cruise with me and got their pics all over the ship doing various activities. It was lots of fun and when we got to Cozumel I bought 'Carlos' to join them. I can't wait to take them all on my next cruise and get their pics and maybe some new friends ;)

36673_1309464101218_8277957_n.jpg.54127a9d8a46bf06a425d85f0bcc1373.jpg

Yep, that's it. Here is the skit if you would like to revisit it. I cannot watch it without having tears streaming down my face.

I love that you've brought The Beib along with you everywhere. As a joke my 10 year old son and I bought JB valentines day cards for our 9 year old boy to hand out. We got home from Target and I said, "Here you go. You need to address them." "MOM! I can't give those out! Why would you embarrass me like this? I am not a girl!" he sure was acting like a girl with his dramatic fit and crying. I laughed my butt off. I got him Iron Man cards too, but it was so worth the $2.50 to torment him for a few minutes. I was all innocent, "What? I thought you loved him? Besides, they were sold out of everything and it was all they had left." "I'm not going to school then!" meanwhile the 10 year old belts out, "baby, baby, baby, oh baby!" and the 9 year old lunges at him ready to kill. 10 year old was almost peeing himself laughing even though his brother was going for blood. I may not be the best mother ever LOL

THAT IS SO FUNNY! You are a mom after my own heart! :) There is something about torturing your kids just a little bit that teaches them how to laugh at life I think. :)

And, THANK YOU for the skit. My kids had never seen it! SO FUNNY!

I am sad your review is almost over! thanks for posting the info about VC in Antigua and JVD in Tortola, we planned on those stops as well and now I really can't wait! :)

Thanks so much! :)

You are going to LOVE those places. JVD is unbelievable! I will post a few more pictures of that trip in the next few days.!

HA! Loved seeing the skit! Too funny!

I also love the joke you played on your kid! I have played similar tricks on my girls and it really makes up for all the drama they put me through! lol

My youngest has two small pirates she got years ago from happy meals and made me keep them in my car on the dash so I took them on my first cruise with me and got their pics all over the ship doing various activities. It was lots of fun and when we got to Cozumel I bought 'Carlos' to join them. I can't wait to take them all on my next cruise and get their pics and maybe some new friends ;)

They are so cute! They will have a great time on the cruise LOL!

Hope everything was ok when he got home. Did he have to have the stitches removed or were they the dissolving kind? Did he have to keep his head out of the water for the rest of the trip? So glad you were able to get quick and efficient medical treatment on the island!

Loving the review!

Thank you so much!

I just spoke to his mom and dad and it has healed beautifully! The stitches were dissolving variety- and they did a wonderful job!