Freedom with 54 Surprise Guests, $6513, and Justin Bieber :)

the blue man who will cruise with us

love your pictures!

That is awesome! He looks like he like a good glass of wine- LOL! You are going to have so much fun!

I uploaded my pictures to Shutterfly (I already had an account and I am not on Facebook). Then you click to open a picture in the album, once it is big- hit right click- copy- and then put the mouse on the CC page where you want it - right click- and paste. Very easy!

I could only do this on my HP, it did not work on the Mac. Had to use the yellow mountain button on CC- and paste a URL- etc. Much harder IMO.

Good luck! It is easy once you get the hang of it. Maybe if you have Facebook that would be just as easy too?

I uploaded my pictures to Shutterfly (I already had an account and I am not on Facebook). Then you click to open a picture in the album, once it is big- hit right click- copy- and then put the mouse on the CC page where you want it - right click- and paste. Very easy!

First, thanks for the tip - I've been using Photobucket like everyone states here, and its a pain. I already have all my pics in Shutterfly!

Second, what an awesome trip and sounds like you had a blast with your trainers. What a cool idea with the scavenger hunt mixed w/fitness. :)

First, thanks for the tip - I've been using Photobucket like everyone states here, and its a pain. I already have all my pics in Shutterfly!

Second, what an awesome trip and sounds like you had a blast with your trainers. What a cool idea with the scavenger hunt mixed w/fitness. :)

I didn't know if it would work- but it was really easy! The only weird thing was that I had to follow the more complicated steps when posting on my Mac. Our HP made cut and paste really simple? Maybe try a sample and see first?

Thanks so much! We had the greatest time!

My daughter did a digital scavenger hunt with the teen club on the Liberty. She LOVED it! I saw the pictures afterwards and they were pretty hysterical (take a picture with you and an unknown guest in a robe, etc.) LOL

I have shutterfly, but my pc is not cooperating on the c&P - oh well.

Blue Man likes anything he can drink, but he is partial to wine!

I had that problem too, not sure why. But then you use the button on cc to add images and cut and paste the URL. Still works, but sounds more like the PIA everyone talks about.

Can't wait for your review! :D