Freedom with 54 Surprise Guests, $6513, and Justin Bieber :)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I remember the stressful times you had early on while planning. I am soooooo happy that this all came together. It really does sound like the two of you are deserving of each other! I can't wait to read the rest!!!!

:D :p :D :p

Thank you!!!

I remember you being so helpful on that thread! Thanks again!

Wow...what a wonderful review and surprise you gave your husband....I love it..

It is so refreshing to hear about someone being celebrated by his family and friends while they are still here to enjoy the celebration WITH everyone. So many times ppl are bought together when someone is no longer here to enjoy the time spent on celebrating them...keep the review coming as I am enjoying it so much!!

Edited by Cruise_Q

A lot of catching up for me, but WOW WOW WOW!!!!! What an amazing story!!!! This will be something for you all to talk about for many years to come!!! I got goosebumps when they yelled, "Surprise!".

I'm so happy that you and your friends pulled it off. It was like I was biting my nails waiting for someone to mess it up. Just had me hanging on the edge of my seat.

I think it's also awesome that everyone had such a good time. So many times people want to complain about every little thing, but you seem to bring out the positive in your trip. Things may not work out perfect, but just roll with punches and make it work!

Thanks for taking the time to post this review!

I have enjoyed reading your review!! It all sounds so exciting. My husband and 18 year old son and myself are going on our first ever cruise in October. We are very excited. I can't wait to hear more about yours!

Thank you!!!

I remember you being so helpful on that thread! Thanks again!

You are so very welcome. Loving your review and the photos are great.

And I have Justin Bieber Fever...I love that kid!! lol. He really is talented whether one likes his style of music and clothing or not lol.

I'm so glad your trip and surprise all came together. I knew it would all work out!

Love the review, happy for you that everything worked out well for you,,,

PS i can recommend Sunny Listow tours in St. Thomas. Great tour and fun. I can remember when we came back from his tour, we were loud and way over the top and people from the cruise were looking at the lot of us, ...... comments were i wish we were with you on your tour, Sunny did a great job and kept us entertained and educated about his lovely island..

Chef dinner is a remarkable dinner, did it on the one cruise we were on and will book it for our next cruise as it is the new menu..

just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have.

I remember following your thread earlier in regards to the OBC. I'm glad that worked out for you. But i'm REALLY happy that this surprise went off without a hitch. You are such a blessing to your husband and family.

I know you started off in your review that most people going where like, "i have no other intention of cruising. If this wasn't for (your hubby's) birthday i wouldn't be on this cruise!" I'm hoping by the end of the cruise you had some converts.:eek::D

Happy Belated Birthday to you both!

It took me a few days to check this post out, the title really threw me. I am so glad I did start reading it. A happy read and we all need more happiness. I am so happy your cruise went so well and I admire your love for your husband. A lot of people do not have that so cherish each day! I can't wait to read more.

Great review and surprise for your husband. Thanks, for the detail review and pics of the chef's table. I'm going to surprise my BF on our upcoming cruise with the chef's table. I'm not a foodie but I will experience it for him.

Great review, enjoying the read! I read your thead earlier this year about the problems you were having with your TA, sounds like everything worked out really well and am amazed that you were able to pull off this surprise with 53 other people!

I know I am a sap, but I actually had to wipe away a tear as I read about the big surprise. I cannot wait to read more. You are a wonderful woman for getting all of this together for him! :)

ME TOO! I was reading that last paragraph, feeling the excitement builiding and just waiting for that big moment. Then I realized.. shoot.. tears!! :o