waterproof digital camera

coolmello

anyone have experience with this camera

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-8727575-0400665?asin=B00069ZWKS&AFID=Froogle&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

Seems like a good deal for a waterproof digital camera. Especially when you consider the cost of several waterproof film camera's than the cost of processing the film.

DANG! i wish i would've seen that before plunking-down $170 for the waterproof case for my canon sd500 - not only would there have been no chance of ruining that expensive little gizmo with a housing malfunction, i would've come-out about $60 better in the process.

*rolls eyes* oh well... at least my current setup will let me have 7 megapixel photos *trying to rationalize-away an otherwise financial blunder*

btw, if it were me, i'd scarf-it-up! looks like a hella good deal! :)

Hmmm, not bad. This site has the same camera on "sale" for $249:

http://www.mtnsat.com/ds_kbyg_hal.htm

Most of the dive shops sell this one, for the above price or more. Couldn't find any actual user reviews, but for the price, I would say go for it. Just remember though that any camera in an underwater case like that really doesn't take very good pictures out of the water. So bring along another for your "shore" pictures!

Cheers,

Hi,

if you want to take pictures underwater, perhaps this is a resolution for you:

http://www.aquapac.co.uk/

I am sure, you can buy these covers in US too - or you find another company, which provides something similar.

I have heard, they keep your cam dry and pictures are great.

The price seems OK, if you are not a professional underwater photographer. (the you should buy a special underwater cam)

Hope this will help you...

(beg your pardon for terrible grammar..... english is not my first or second language)

Wendy

This camera is a pixtreme and I can't find any reviews on it. It has no optical zoom, so zooming is worthless. Neither does a disposible, so it's not really that important. Maybe if one of you chaps buy it, post a review on it?

Archived