The Latest Your World

ORV

use of the Spa Terrace is listed as Concierge benefit...

Yes, it is also listed as a benefit to booking a Concierge cabin. Even more of a reason why someone in a Penthouse should never have been turned away.

Seems like somebody should be getting a free massage or a bottle of snake oil out of Canyon Ranch over this. :cool:

Thanks everyone for info - next time will definitely take the brochure with us. Sadly haven't got a 'next time' booked, yet!

Lou

Don't even bother with lugging the brochure. The Oceania Website is the Home Page of every Oceania issued Computer on board, and aside from referencing the information there, the brochures are just a link away. ;)

By the way, if anyone ever challenges ME about something that I'm sure that I am right about, I have had great success by saying, "Thank you for telling me about that.....would you please write down your name and position so that I may quote you in the future"? Then I hand them a pen.

You would be surprised at the doors which magically open if you are pleasant but firm.

Thanks everyone for info - next time will definitely take the brochure with us. Sadly haven't got a 'next time' booked, yet!

Lou

There is usually one in the desk drawer ;) or just ask someone on staff

Archived