Transportation for 18 people to Galveston

kntschneider

Need a little Info please.

We are a group of 18 people and will be boarding Carnival Magic on February 17th, 2013.

We are looking for a cost efficient way to get all 18 people from Houston Hobby to the port and then back to the airport upon the ship's return.

What are suggestions for cost efficient ways to do this?.....Any ideas are greatly appreciated !!!!!!

I would ask on the GULF PORTS DEPARTURE board, where shuttles are disccused.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

I warn you that you probably are not going to like the options. shuttle or a couple of limos... limo probably cheaper.

taxi doesnt work, too much $$ and neither does renting vehicles as the only place in Galveston is closed on sunday.

Need a little Info please.

We are a group of 18 people and will be boarding Carnival Magic on February 17th, 2013.

We are looking for a cost efficient way to get all 18 people from Houston Hobby to the port and then back to the airport upon the ship's return.

What are suggestions for cost efficient ways to do this?.....Any ideas are greatly appreciated !!!!!!

I have used this company for transportation to the airport and they were good. You may have to reserve two vans for that many people. I think they carry up to 12 people in each van. It looks like round trip from IAH is to the cruise terminal is ~$180 for 10 ppl.

http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/HOUAirportShuttleHouston.aspx

DaveO

I have used this company for transportation to the airport and they were good. You may have to reserve two vans for that many people. I think they carry up to 12 people in each van. It looks like round trip from IAH is to the cruise terminal is ~$180 for 10 ppl.

http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/HOUAirportShuttleHouston.aspx

DaveO

Sorry, the website is not clear. That may be each way. Even at that rate it is only $36 per person round trip.

DaveO

Sorry, the website is not clear. That may be each way. Even at that rate it is only $36 per person round trip.

DaveO

Geez, sorry again. I noticed you said Hobby. It is even cheaper from Hobby which is about half as far away as IAH.

Just give them a call or book online.

DaveO

Archived