Walt Mart alarm and Carnivals PA system

They sound the same to me.

This isnt a slam or anything as I know the combination of Wal Mart and Carnival are often used negatively when in the same sentence.

I was in Wal Mart last night (yuch, the one near me is like Mos Eisely in Star Wars. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.") The anti theft alarm went off by the door and I totally expected the CD to make an announcement.

It really sounded the same as the chime Carnival uses before they make announcements. Made me want to book another cruise.

Just something stupid yet Cruise/Carnival related I wanted to share. Sorry for any lost brain cells or time wasted reading this. lol

This isnt a slam or anything as I know the combination of Wal Mart and Carnival are often used negatively when in the same sentence.

I was in Wal Mart last night (yuch, the one near me is like Mos Eisely in Star Wars. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.") The anti theft alarm went off by the door and I totally expected the CD to make an announcement.

It really sounded the same as the chime Carnival uses before they make announcements. Made me want to book another cruise.

Just something stupid yet Cruise/Carnival related I wanted to share. Sorry for any lost brain cells or time wasted reading this. lol

LOL.. I loved it and fwiw, most anything makes me want to book a cruise, so I understand :)

I've heard it too!

I never thought about it, but you're absolutely correct! O.K.,,,now I'm on my way to Wally World, and there's a bench near the doors, so I can sit there and wait for some "scum" to set the alarm off, and then I can rush home, and book another cruise. What could be any better than that????? :D

"SKY"

I never thought about it, but you're absolutely correct! O.K.,,,now I'm on my way to Wally World, and there's a bench near the doors, so I can sit there and wait for some "scum" to set the alarm off, and then I can rush home, and book another cruise. What could be any better than that????? :D"SKY"

Go get a little pool, set it by the door, go back and get some of the beach chairs, set those up, then go get some towels, flip flops and books, put them on the chairs and feel right at home

Sit in the pool waiting for the alarm to go off......:D

See how long it take someone to come over to you, could be awhile....

I never thought about it, but you're absolutely correct! O.K.,,,now I'm on my way to Wally World, and there's a bench near the doors, so I can sit there and wait for some "scum" to set the alarm off, and then I can rush home, and book another cruise. What could be any better than that????? :D

"SKY"

LOL I was that scum last night btw. LMAO. I dont even know what set it off either. The guy told me to just keep going and not worry about it.

LOL I was that scum last night btw. LMAO. I dont even know what set it off either. The guy told me to just keep going and not worry about it.

It's in Cahoots with Carnival it was telling you to book another cruise...:D

You silly, what set it off is the group of ghosts shopping for their next cruise! That's why you didn't see anyone but they were there.

Go get a little pool, set it by the door, go back and get some of the beach chairs, set those up, then go get some towels, flip flops and books, put them on the chairs and feel right at home

Sit in the pool waiting for the alarm to go off......:D

See how long it take someone to come over to you, could be awhile....

But when they do come they might be the men in the white jackets. :D

Archived