On the PG

Molokai-Chuck

I think we went past the Brando island (personal theory) as the new hotel is being built by Dick Bailey who owns the PG and IC Tahiti, Moorea, and BB locations, I'm thinking they will start offering pre/post packages there, and wanted to show it off to us? Just my thought... It was stunning and a treat to see it, but I think that it had an ulterior motive :). When I was at IC Moorea the bar manager was telling me about the new hotel and how amazing it will be. He was being transferred there when it opened he said.

An announcement was made that we did sail by Tetioroa, or the Brando Island. This has never been done before according to the Head Waiter in La Pallete. It was done due to the change in our itinerary and thus route because of the rough seas and weather event the first few days. We lost our 2 motu opportunities in Bora Bora. This will be marketed as a 6 star, over $1,000 a night resort with only 35 rooms. It is slated to open late 2012, however there is much work to be done. It is an amazing atoll.

Archived