Nutritional information

mgmigs

I personally have never seen any such information. If you are concerned about specific ingredients, be they walnuts or wheat, you can discuss your needs with your waiter and Assistant MaitreD at meals in the MDR or ask lots of questions of the staff at the buffets. You can get low-salt and low-sugar foods easily, as well as gluten-free breads and desserts and other foods.

If you have allergies to any foods or require that certain things not be in foods, please fill out the form from Celebrity. Go on the phone and ask for Special Services they will Conant you with them. Tell them all of your concerns.

Once you have filled out the form make a copy and bring it with you. Give it to the Ma it'd and discuss it with him/her. They will ensure that you get what you need.

If you need something when you first board try to go to the Spa café. Talk with staff, they can make some thing for you that you can have.

I'm low salt and diabetic and have some food allergies and have not had to many problems as long as I ask questions or request a new dish of something in the buffet. and or utensils.

On RCCL my dil is allergic to bananas of all things. It did create problems for the kids meals with the creatures as most of what they served had banana in them and we were not informed until we got there. So the Ma it'd gave us a bottle of champagne and served us the next day away from the kids but had the creatures come over to us. Then someone sat down beside us and order the things with banana and so did the table next to us so we Left again. Another bottle of champagne and a promise to get the signature of the creature for her (she wanted them for her daughters).

You will most likely have to order 24 hours in advance (standard for me). Just before desert you will be given the menu for the next day and they will take your order then. Ask your questions then if you have a concern. They told me that certain food are prepared off the ship so they can not change them IE things in pastry type rolls. They also will make special dishes at this time IE instead of a gravy that I can not have they will put on a glaze with oranges or apples etc. this way I can still have what most are having but they just changed the area I can not have to something I can. They also gave me melons slices to start with instead of beard.

Were you perhaps on some other cruise line? I'm not aware of any meal for children with any creatures -- other than Disney? Or perhaps I'm not understanding your post. In any case, the advice about filling out the forms if you have special needs is good. But do not assume that your waiter and Maitre D will have seen these forms or are aware of your needs -- speak to them at every meal and remind them what you can and can't have.

Were you perhaps on some other cruise line? I'm not aware of any meal for children with any creatures -- other than Disney? Or perhaps I'm not understanding your post. In any case, the advice about filling out the forms if you have special needs is good. But do not assume that your waiter and Maitre D will have seen these forms or are aware of your needs -- speak to them at every meal and remind them what you can and can't have.

I'll take a guess here and say it was the Dreamworks Character Breakfast. I thought the menu was heavy on chocolate, but I guess bananas have a supporting role in many of the dishes.:)

Archived