Next cruise certificate

Can you purchase two different Next Cruise Certificates at once? (two different booking numbers). We've always purchased one onboard in the past. Wondering if you could get two? Reason being, we just converted our open NC to book Freedom. Now if we saw a great deal to cruise in the spring before we sail in September, we'd have to wait till then to book to get the OBC. Would love to have another NC right now!

I got three last time we sailed.....reason is I wanted to book a b2b2b when they came out.

So yes, you can get two. Just put one name on it and it's $100 for each certificate. Then when you book the cruise you just need to pay another $100 for the second deposit.

I was told by the Loyalty Ambassador when I got mine that there was a limit of two NextCruise bookings that could be purchased per cabin. I've read several times on here, including the post above, that people have had either higher limits or no limit at all.

On our last cruise, we purchased two. One by each person on the cabin. Each of us put down $100 to receive two different reservation numbers.

When creating a NC booking each NC will have it's own booking number no matter whose name is on it.

When we create NC bookings on board, my husband's name is the only one showing until we convert it to a specific booking.

Archived