Copenhagen ports

johnn@theswitch.us

We will be on the Marina ending our cruise in Copenhagen. This website indicates that Copenhagen has 3 ports. http://www.copenhagenet.dk/CPH-Cruise.htm

I can't seem to find information on where we will dock, and my understanding is that transportation is easier from some ports than others.

Does anyone know where Marina will dock on August 11?

Thanks

We disembarked July 2nd. I don't know the name of the port but we took the HOHO bus very close to our hotel and then we rode it for the rest of the day. It was easy because we and one other couple were the only ones on it and it left from the front of the port. The line to get a taxi was very long.

We are on the Baltic cruise that departs Copenhagen on August 11 (YAY!). We embark Marina at the Flex terminal. I think that's the one that's a little further from town.

The port schedule has Langelinie as I posted in the link above it is near the Little mermaid & you can walk to town from there

FLEX terminal is that in Copenhagen???

The port schedule has Langelinie as I posted in the link above it is near the Little mermaid & you can walk to town from there

FLEX terminal is that in Copenhagen???

I embark on August 11, and my cruise documents also say "flex terminal." I think that must be some kind of generic title that Oceania puts in the cruise documents, as I've never heard of such a thing! The port web site has had Marina assigned to Langelinie (C190) for MONTHS now (pre-cruise document receipt), so I'm guessing that's where we'll be. Of course, all independent travelers (not being taken there by Oceania) might want to verify the location before asking a cab driver to take them to the "flex terminal"! Of course, as LHT38 pointed out, docking locations can change, so it's possible we will all end up at Freeport (ugh!)

Roothy I agree I would check in the morning of embarkation

We were suppose to dock at Langelinie on our last cruise there but ended up at Freeport

We were just going to the airport so it was no big deal

Enjoy the cruise where ever you board ;)

The "Flex" Terminal is also referred to as the "Freeport" Terminal, about 1/2 mile north of the Langeline Pier. Documents say ship leaves from Sundkaj (i.e., berth) 245. Of course still makes sense to check beforehand.

Roothy I agree I would check in the morning of embarkation

We were suppose to dock at Langelinie on our last cruise there but ended up at Freeport

LHT28, did your cruise docs say Langelinie or Freeport? Did you check the port site pre-cruise, and if so, did it say Langelinie or Freeport? I'm hoping that the port keeps us where they have us for now (Langelinie), as I'd like to go back out for a few hours and Langelinie would be more convenient! (We don't sail until 10, with the lifeboat drill at 5:30).

LHT28, did your cruise docs say Langelinie or Freeport? Did you check the port site pre-cruise, and if so, did it say Langelinie or Freeport? I'm hoping that the port keeps us where they have us for now (Langelinie), as I'd like to go back out for a few hours and Langelinie would be more convenient! (We don't sail until 10, with the lifeboat drill at 5:30).

When I checked before we left home it did have Langelinie... I checked again mid cruise (on a B2B) still Langelinie but when we awoke it was NOT Langelinie:eek:

I guess the port authority had a change in plans ..we were on Insignia then

I am sure other may have to same idea to explore in the evening or may not be aboard at Muster drill time ...maybe they will have one for those that missed it

So much easier on the O Class ships ;)

Lyn

Guess I will keep info for both ports available! Curious what you meant by "so easy" - because marina doesn't take you to lifeboats as insignia and other "R" class ships do?

That is what I meant you just show up at the Muster station listen & look at the demo they give then you are done ...ours took 15min...

Not like on the R-ships where you have to go stand on the deck until all are present

Archived