Questions about 6 night Enchantment cruises to Bermuda

MAHA

Hi!

We are Diamond in the C&A Society, but have never been on a cruise shorter than 7 nights. I have some questions about the 6 night Enchantment cruises to Bermuda.

1. How many formal nights are there?

2. Is there a welcome back party for C&A members?

3. Is there a Top Tier event for C&A members?

Not a lot of questions, but am trying to plan a potential cruise for this Fall and wanted to know thw answers to these questions.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

We did the 6 night in June

Hi!

1. How many formal nights are there? 2 - the first is the second night of the cruise; the 2nd was the night we left Bermuda

2. Is there a welcome back party for C&A members? Yes

3. Is there a Top Tier event for C&A members? Yes (I believe it was the 2nd formal night but would need to check)

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I had read on the Royal website in the C&A section that the welcome back party was only on cruises of 7 nights or longer.

Mary Anne

We defiantly had both. I know the top tier was the second formal night - my niece was not feeling well with the rocking of the boat that night. I am almost 100% certain the welcome back was the first night we were in Bermuda (Sunday). I know it was not Saturday Night - Captains Reception; Monday night - the Dockyard Festival; or Tuesday night that was top tier.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I had read on the Royal website in the C&A section that the welcome back party was only on cruises of 7 nights or longer.

Mary Anne

RCI is not known for its consistency and this may just be another example of what they say is not necessarily what they do in real life.;)

Archived