tripinsurance.com question

Pugs

Today I went with tripinsurance.com for my travel needs, the had a really good plan, the underwrite is United States Fire insurance company, they call it their eZ Travel Plan, coverage was great, they said it is the same plan MH Ross has but at a better rate.

Has anyone every went thru tripinsurance . com or have you heard of this underwriter? I Have 10 days to look it over for a full refund.

Any one know of this insurance?

TripInsurance.com is closely affiliated with TripMate of Kansas City. Insurance laws generally prohibit a difference in rate for the same policy for the same risk so there must be some other difference in their policy that causes it to be less expensive than the MH Ross plan.

I have looked at the two, if they are different I can't fine the difference. I went with the one from TripInsurance because it has everything I need so I saved a little. Like I said I don't see the diffrence, I am not saying there is no diffrence, I just don't see it. I had a few question from TripInsurance and they got right back with me with the answer, I like there customer service so far, not to say I will not ever have an issue, just not one right now.

I have used insurmytrip in the past without any issues, but when a friend on the boards told my about TripInsurance, I liked what I saw !.

:):)

TripInsurance.com lets you buy products direct from the leading insurers.

You think tripinsurance.com isn't getting their cut just like insuremytrip, or tripinsurancestore, or squaremouth? I've never dealt with an insurance agent who was in the business just for the fun of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are getting their cut straight from the Insurance companies: e.g. US Fire and Casualty, Nationwide etc...

Insuremytrip, or tripinsurancestore, or squaremouth are getting it from TruTravel, Travelex etc...

Archived