Waterpark Question IOS 11/08/12

Hi to everybody sailing from Southampton on Indie 11/08/2012

not long now!!! Yippee.

I have just been searching the excursion information and noticed that there are no waterparks on the itinerary, can anybody whom has done these ports of call before please tell me if we dock anywhere where we have time to have a day out at said attraction.

Thanks for your help.

Julie.

Hi Julie

Will also be on this sailing, can't wait :). If my memory serves me well, there is a waterpark in Majorca which is just outside Palma, we didn't go last year but heard of quite a few people who did and they seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Mind you last year Palma was an overnight stay whereas now it is just a one day stop and go, but I believe it is doable in one day.

Phil

We are also on this sailing. On the excursions there are two water parks. One in Malaga - Aqualand water park and one in Barcelona - Isla Fantasia water park. As you say not long now but is it my imagination or are the days a lot slower now?.

Hi to you both.

Thanks for your replies, the days are definitely a lot slower but that just gives us more time to get excited!!

I looked through all the excursions for our sailing and couldn't find any waterparks! will have another look, thanks for the info. The Majorca waterpark will probably be the one in Magaluf which would only be a 30-40 min journey but from experience i know it can be overly crowded in height of season, also was thinking of doing Son Amar while in Majorca but never been to a daytime show. Wasn't sure it would be as good as the evening show?

Look forward to meeting at the 'Mingly' if you are signed up for it.

Julie.

Hi there we were on the 16th of June sailing and went to the Western Waterpark in Magaluf. Did it ourselves and it cost about 20 Euro in a taxi and took about 15 mins from the ship.

Our taxi driver was fab and gave us a map of Majorca which had a 12 Euro discount voucher on the entrance fee.

When we arrived at 11am the park was empty however it did busy up around lunchtime however it was fine. We stayed till around 4pm then got a taxi from the rank right outside the park and went for a walk down the beach in Magaluf before getting a taxi back to the ship.

There is defo a Ships excursion to the Aqualand Park in Torremolinos we didnt go here however probably cheaper to do on your own.

Check online before you go you can buy the tickets cheaper that way.

Hope this helps.

Archived