ES - Price Adjustment before final payment?

Woohoo! Just got approved for my first ES price adjustment - $40 total but that's at least a few DOD or arcade tokens for my son!!

Now, my question...and please forgive if totally a silly question, but I'm not sure?! :o

Since it's before final payment (and I haven't paid in full), I received a fare adjustment...ok, got that...now when I keep checking for lower fares, do I check for lower fares below the new cruise rate? or my original cruise rate?

I'm thinking the new one, but my brain is not firing on all cylinders today so just wanted to ask the CC experts!

TIA ;)

Woohoo! Just got approved for my first ES price adjustment - $40 total but that's at least a few DOD or arcade tokens for my son!!

Now, my question...and please forgive if totally a silly question, but I'm not sure?! :o

Since it's before final payment (and I haven't paid in full), I received a fare adjustment...ok, got that...now when I keep checking for lower fares, do I check for lower fares below the new cruise rate? or my original cruise rate?

I'm thinking the new one, but my brain is not firing on all cylinders today so just wanted to ask the CC experts!

TIA ;)

Yes definitely the new one. If and when it drops below that just send in the form and hopefully you will get more price adjustments and OBC (once final payment happens). Good Luck :cool::D

No double dipping, you now have to go from the new price that they lowered it to.

Would be nice to get it every time it drops though!!!

Thanks firefly333, that's what I thought but just wanted to check ;) I was thinking it would be too good with the original fare, but as I said...brain not quite firing today. LOL

Yes definitely the new one. If and when it drops below that just send in the form and hopefully you will get more price adjustments and OBC (once final payment happens). Good Luck :cool::D

Thanks, Dirkgun, hopefully it will keep going down...down...down :D Good luck to you too!

Archived