Sofa beds on riviera

catsym

I,ve read how comfortable O 's beds are but has anyone out ther slept on their sofa beds, we will be on Riviera next month and my 15 year old daughter will be sharing our A3 cabin. Normal sofa beds have wafer thin mattresses usually, anyone know about Rivieras? Thanks

I,ve read how comfortable O 's beds are but has anyone out ther slept on their sofa beds, we will be on Riviera next month and my 15 year old daughter will be sharing our A3 cabin. Normal sofa beds have wafer thin mattresses usually, anyone know about Rivieras? Thanks

The sofa bed mattresses are not exceptional, except that they are new. The pillows and linens, however, are the same high quality as the rest of us use. :)

On Marina we met a lady who was sharing a PH with her adult daughter. The daughter had the bed to herself as the woman always slept on the sofa bed as she found it more comfortable than those heavenly mattresses. Several O cruises and always used the sofa bed as she did not care for the bed. I have not tried it myself and not likely to (unless DW suggests otherwise) so not for me but everyone has different likes.

The sofabed mattress is not something I would consider comfortable. The mattress itself is somewhat thin, and the springs can be felt. The foldable sofabed, even when fully extended, is not perfectly flat. There is a slight upward tilt towards the foot of the bed, which may affect one's perception of comfort. I always appreciate a good bed, and this sofabed was pale in comparison to O's heavenly beds. However, because comfort levels vary among individuals, your daughter may find the sofabed acceptable.

Archived