Is school out, Dec 8th

clarkspond75

yes its a Saturday.

However I usually cruise the first week in Dec and its great because most kds are just coming back from Thanksgiving break. Always find the week after a holiday is less kids.

Not sure where the Breeze will be leaving from then, but I just looked at the school calendar for our school district here in FL and the kids are out from Dec 22 to Jan 7 this year. That is about a week later than normal for us.

Shouldn't be many kids on board unless their parents pull them out of school for a week just before the Christmas break. My wife and I did this with our daughter last year but she was in pre-school so we don't feel like she missed a lot! We would never do this after she starts regular school, meaning first grade.

Just wondering if school will be out on Dec 8TH. Should I expect lots of kids on the Dec 8th, Breeze cruise?

Most colleges here in North Carolina are still having exams until about the 10th, some are already out, but I would say the 15th cruise would probably have more students.

Enjoy,

Mimgan

Archived