Will Graham Seymour be returning to Freedom after his vacation in Feb. 2013?

We have been on FOS two times and just love Graham Seymour. Our family is planning a cruise in the summer of 2013 on FOS but I want to make sure Graham will be the cruise director. Anyone know if he will be returning to the Freedom after his vacation in Feb. 2013? Is there any other cruise director that even comes close to the antics of Graham?

Is there any other cruise director that even comes close to the antics of Graham?

I had once read here that Drew Devine was taking Graham's place on Freedom while he is on vacation.

Drew is my favorite CD of all so far and I have been on RCI cruises with Dan Dan the Party Man, Graham Seymour and Drew Devine.

If its Drew in February, you will not be disappointed.

I had once read here that Drew Devine was taking Graham's place on Freedom while he is on vacation.

Drew is my favorite CD of all so far and I have been on RCI cruises with Dan Dan the Party Man, Graham Seymour and Drew Devine.

If its Drew in February, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Ryano! Drew is actually covering Graham's vacation this year July to September. After September he is on Freedom through Feb. 2013 and after that it's anyone's guess where he will be or go.

• 4 months later...
We have been on FOS two times and just love Graham Seymour. Our family is planning a cruise in the summer of 2013 on FOS but I want to make sure Graham will be the cruise director. Anyone know if he will be returning to the Freedom after his vacation in Feb. 2013? Is there any other cruise director that even comes close to the antics of Graham?

This is a post from Graham Seymour himself

Not sure what the schedule is or if that Drew will be my fill will try and find out and post before home time, things can change quite quickly or not at all ...ship life

I will be returning

Sept 30th - Feb 3rd then Vacation

Return Apr 7th - July 28th

Then my 3 years are up and a different ship awaits have asked for a smaller ship with cruise to perhaps Alaska or New Zealand just to have a change of scenery.

Archived