Dream balcony view of lifeboats

butternut1

Good morning. Can anyone tell me please if when on a midship balcony on the Dream, can you look straight down to the water? I'm looking at some pictures of the Dream and it looks like the lifeboats are extended outward, blocking the view from the balcony when looking straight down. Is this correct? Thanks so much....

Good morning. Can anyone tell me please if when on a midship balcony on the Dream, can you look straight down to the water? I'm looking at some pictures of the Dream and it looks like the lifeboats are extended outward, blocking the view from the balcony when looking straight down. Is this correct? Thanks so much....

DW meant to post to Disney! :D Oops.

Depends on what deck you're on. Deck 5 on the Dream juts out from the rest of the ship. We were in a spa cabin in February and one cannot look straight down without taking a good look at deck 5 first. I've attached a photo for your review.

2118743915_DreamCruise2252012012.jpg.e813365e0015d2f827647f2b9df0d82e.jpg

yep, only deck 2 cove balcony rooms have clear shot straight down to the water.....deck 3-4 have no rooms....deck 5 is the promenade that sticks out and effectively blocks a direct view for all decks above....:(

To me it's not a big of a deal, but I understand others have issues with it.. You still see the ocean, just not when looking straight down.

No, I'm sure it's just fine. It just kind of surprised me when I saw a picture of a balcony looking downward and the water wasn't there.I nstead there was a lifeboat. :D We are used to Princess and on midship, you look down and see water. I think this will actually be better for our grandson. Thanks so much for the reply...

Archived