Dream balcony view of lifeboats

butternut1

Good morning. Can anyone tell me please if when on a midship balcony on the Dream, can you look straight down to the water? I'm looking at some pictures of the Dream and it looks like the lifeboats are extended outward, blocking the view from the balcony when looking straight down. Is this correct? Thanks so much....

Good morning. Can anyone tell me please if when on a midship balcony on the Dream, can you look straight down to the water? I'm looking at some pictures of the Dream and it looks like the lifeboats are extended outward, blocking the view from the balcony when looking straight down. Is this correct? Thanks so much....

Yes, we were on deck 6 midship balcony cabin and you could see the lifeboats if you stood at the railing and looked down. It didn't bother us at all. At Castaway Cay we sat on the balcony and watched the parasailing activity on the island.

Our stateroom was on deck 10 pretty much in between fwd and midship. We looked down to lifeboats, but it was fine. If you really want a balcony that looks down to just water, i believe they have balcony rooms on deck 5 fwd or aft of the lifeboats

Archived