Free onboard credit

Hi guys, when I booked to go on my cruise there was free onboard credit but I now carn't see any meantion of it anywhere?

I go in three weeks and was just looking at all the details.

Can anyone tell me where it should give this info.

Thanks.

Anthony.

Your on board credit will show up on your account on the ship. Of course, I would advise you to get some sort of confirmation of it. If you booked through a TA, ask him or her to give you some sort of confirmation. If you booked through RCI, call them directly.

Is the OBC thru RCCL or your TA? Freebies take a couple of days to show up on your Seapass once onboard. I have not been able to view the extras including OBC prior to the cruise, but they did show up by Monday morning of a seven day cruise both times.

You could always print documentation of the OBC and have it ready onboard or double check with the RCCL or your TA to ensure it is setup correctly.

I would definitely take some form of documentation with you. There was a woman next to me at guest services last cruise who had still not received her obc on Day 6. They told her not to worry about it. I told her to resolve it before she got off the ship.

coconut telegraph raises a good point. You will never see anything about OBC or other perks when you view your reservation online. I have OBC and a complimentary specialty dinner on my upcoming cruise, but you wouldn't know it looking at the reservation on the RCI site. It just doesn't show that stuff.

Archived