Welcome Back Berwyn

Hi Berwyn welcome back. Where have you been hiding? You have been missed. Mary

Hi Mary, Thank you very much. i was hoping someone wouldn't post a thread like this lol :D.

Much apologies. but at the time had no likeleyhood of cruises coming up and not much to say I sort of drifted off and ended up on facebook with the youngest boy living away and playing games on there.

But we just had a hotel holiday in Torremolinos so we could see Granada and the Alhambra. we really missed waking up in a new place every day and Delyth had itchy feet so we've just booked Adratic Explorer this Tuesday for end of September.

So once again apologies to everyone for wandering off without saying anything and thank you for the welcome back :)

Berwyn

Hi Mary, Thank you very much. i was hoping someone wouldn't post a thread like this lol :D.

Much apologies. but at the time had no likeleyhood of cruises coming up and not much to say I sort of drifted off and ended up on facebook with the youngest boy living away and playing games on there.

But we just had a hotel holiday in Torremolinos so we could see Granada and the Alhambra. we really missed waking up in a new place every day and Delyth had itchy feet so we've just booked Adratic Explorer this Tuesday for end of September.

So once again apologies to everyone for wandering off without saying anything and thank you for the welcome back :)

Berwyn

I noticed you just sneaked back on.:) Once a cruiser always a cruiser. Know we would really miss it if we had to stop.:( We did the Adriatic Explorer last year, really enjoyed it.

Oh my smillies are working now,didn't work when I put the thread on.

I nearly had to phone you up again:D:D:D

We knew you were OK as you had been spotted on Facebook;)

I thought I had posted a review on the Adriatic explorer, but can't find it. It was wonderful anyway, one of my favourite cruises, booked fairly last minute and all the better for that. I had never been to Venice, although OH had. It was brilliant. I will remember the sail in at sunrise for ever!

I nearly had to phone you up again:D:D:D

We knew you were OK as you had been spotted on Facebook;)

I thought I had posted a review on the Adriatic explorer, but can't find it. It was wonderful anyway, one of my favourite cruises, booked fairly last minute and all the better for that. I had never been to Venice, although OH had. It was brilliant. I will remember the sail in at sunrise for ever!

ROFL :D Thanks Linda. It's the same with my review of the Dream I did in 2010. I can't find it on here. I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed this cruise even if on a different ship. Really looking forward to it.

Berwyn

I noticed you just sneaked back on.:) Once a cruiser always a cruiser. Know we would really miss it if we had to stop.:( We did the Adriatic Explorer last year, really enjoyed it.

Oh my smillies are working now,didn't work when I put the thread on.

Hi Mary,Have you done your cruise review? have looked cant see it.

the adriatic is a cruise you want to do more than once

Oh yes would love to do this cruise again as the last time we did it the weather was not so good , so would like to return

Oh and welcome back berwyn ...

Mrs.C

Oh yes would love to do this cruise again as the last time we did it the weather was not so good , so would like to return

Oh and welcome back berwyn ...

Mrs.C

Thank you Mrs. C .

sounds like a good plan. My friends from work did Adriatic last year with Royal Caribbean. They had a lovely time. Sailed from Venice, Koper, Dubrovnik Ravenna and Bari in Italy and back to Venice. They don't seem to be doing this itinerary this year

Berwyn

Hi Mary,Have you done your cruise review? have looked cant see it.

Hi Roy

Have done it in rough but it's so long cos loved it so much just trying to condense it down a bit now.

Will hopefully post shortly.

Mary

Hi Berwyn

So good to see you back.

Yes Adriatric cruise is so good you will want to do it again- I've done it three times and would happily do it again!

I will bounce one of my reviews up the board for you.....

Flopsy

Berwyn so great to have you back on, stop disappearing on us like that. The Adriatic was my most favourite itinery to date, especially kotor. You will love it.

Hi Berwyn

So good to see you back.

Yes Adriatric cruise is so good you will want to do it again- I've done it three times and would happily do it again!

I will bounce one of my reviews up the board for you.....

Flopsy

Thanks Infoqueen and Flopsy, really looking forward to this one especially as not done most of the ports before.

Will look forward to reading your review Flopsy :)

Berwyn

Hi Jim,

I think Berwyn has put this year's date on by mistake! Easily done :) I know he hasn't been back on it yet.

Hi Linda,

It was another thread I read that he was booked up on the Dream next year..Am I seeing things?imagining things?making up things?

Hi Linda,

It was another thread I read that he was booked up on the Dream next year..Am I seeing things?imagining things?making up things?

He's going for his 60th BIRTHDAY next year! The clue is in his user name Cymro1953:D:D:D I think he has put 2010 by mistake. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

'ell Jim thought you had gone to Silversea :D

perhaps stick with the Dream then we know where we are

ps Celebration was very good but...................

Stevie

Beleive it or not steve not had a lot say hence my disappearance :p

He's going for his 60th BIRTHDAY next year! The clue is in his user name Cymro1953:D:D:D I think he has put 2010 by mistake.

Linda,

Theres no need to shout :Dand I know hes going for his 60th BIRTHDAY

but what month?

Another one thats went AWOL is RR

Archived