crusing with a 3 yr old

tiggerteacher

Welcome to the Family Board :) I see you already got a few tips on the RCI board.

We will be getting back on Enchantment when you get off - I will be sure to wave ;)

We did this ship last May - click the link in my signature for the Adventure Ocean pages and the kids menu. The itinerary will be slightly different but you will get the point.

Actually - if you look around this board - we have lots and lots of tips for sailing to Bermuda with kids. If you have any specific questions - feel free to ask.

I am sure you will have a great time! The Enchantment doesn't have all of the bells and whistles of say - Oasis - but I can't wait to get back on her.

Here are a few pictures for you

You can see a nice little shallow splash area for your daughter

126.jpg

Ice Cream! No added charge

137.jpg

Baby beach at Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda - perfect for little ones

061.jpg

Thank you! We are very excited to take DD on her 1st cruise. We have been on many before her. Any suggestions for Bermuda with kids? We have been before and loved it. Someone said the zoo is great. Is there a beach that is better for kids? I will wave as we get off and I am sure be sad that we are leaving. lol

Thank you! We are very excited to take DD on her 1st cruise. We have been on many before her. Any suggestions for Bermuda with kids? We have been before and loved it. Someone said the zoo is great. Is there a beach that is better for kids? I will wave as we get off and I am sure be sad that we are leaving. lol

I posted the best beach for kids above - it is Horseshoe Bay "baby beach" - just head to Horseshoe Bay - when you get there - go to the right of the rocks. The area is sheltered from the waves. Very shallow.

The zoo - its nice for a half a day. :)

http://www.bamz.org

Just get a bus/ferry pass - take the ferry from the dockyard over to to hamilton - then its a quick walk to the "central bus terminal" to get on the #10 bus to the aquarium.

Archived