TPR Carnival Escatsy cruise Review w/pics

norcalemt02

Have to agree with the review, Carnival have taken cruising to new lows and food that Golden Corral wouldn't serve.

Ok...I get it...Anyone can visit...post...say that a certain cruise line is worst tham cruising on a tug boat etc..:eek:

I just looked at your past post. It's obvious by most of your past post that you hate Carnival and will never cruise them again.

My question to you is...and again you have right to view...post etc... why if you never will again cruise Carnival again, do you TROLL the Carnival site. :rolleyes: Me thinks you live to put down Carnival at every opportunity in hopes of scaring people from cruising Carnival!:eek:

Come on now....why are you on the Carnival site!:p

Whether Carnival sucks or not, these people are tools. Frankly, they aren't winning any beauty contests anytime soon and fit right in with my concept of Wal-Mart of the seas.

Well excuuuuuuuuse me:D Why are you lurking with us lowlife?

The last of the two earlier times this recap was been posted here on CCL, some of the people involved came online to explain some of their justifications. I doubt they'll do it on a third time.

This was never meant to be posted/linked via Cruise Critic . . . but it'll probably stir up the proverbial hornets nest once again.

Ok...I get it...Anyone can visit...post...say that a certain cruise line is worst tham cruising on a tug boat etc..:eek:

I just looked at your past post. It's obvious by most of your past post that you hate Carnival and will never cruise them again.

My question to you is...and again you have right to view...post etc... why if you never will again cruise Carnival again, do you TROLL the Carnival site. :rolleyes: Me thinks you live to put down Carnival at every opportunity in hopes of scaring people from cruising Carnival!:eek:

Come on now....why are you on the Carnival site!:p

"Trust me, nothing on this board can make me angry! I'm sure you are a nice guy. Without rehashing everything, I have my opinion as other have theirs.

And yes I agree....anyone who has a computer can visit this site and post whenever they choose as this is still somewhat of a free country!"

That was another quote by you also. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it. It's that simple and why are you concerned about anything I have to say anyway. You are a piece of work!!

It had some funny things. What I couldn't believe was that Carnival cut someone off. I've seen a few really trashed people on board. Now I'm wondering if they got cut off too. Never even heard of anyone getting told they can't buy alcohol anymore. How Klassy do you have to be to get Kut off.

This is the WORST review I have ever read....well tried to read! I made it to page 3 and could not take anymore 'Klassy' photo captions!

How klassy of them to mock the sinking of another ship!!! Smh!!!

Someone want to give me cliff notes on the other 10 pages or was it more of the same??? Trying to make funny negative comments about the entire cruise using the word kla:rolleyes:ssy?!?!?!

I tried to see it in a comical way, but the remarks on their pics never let up. As stated before, I read just 2 pages and went to the end and read each individual's comments, including the only thing that they enjoyed was themselves. There are ways to express displeasure, but rudeness throughout the review was not called for.

I tried to see it in a comical way, but the remarks on their pics never let up. As stated before, I read just 2 pages and went to the end and read each individual's comments, including the only thing that they enjoyed was themselves. There are ways to express displeasure, but rudeness throughout the review was not called for.

I didn't read all of the quotes. They looked like they enjoyed themselves. Look at the logo on their t-shirts they did not go on that ship to praise Carnival. They were looking for crap and looking to trash. If that's what you're looking for that's what you'll find. They trashed everything including themselves.

I'm headed on the ecstasy coming up. I was more interested in the pictures. The elevator thing did seem confusing, but easy to figure out. I'm glad they all supported carnival , because I'm sure I wasn't the only one who saw all their drink of the days they bought.

But most of you guys are right, they went ahead and trashed Nassau and Freeport, yet many other cruise lines go there. So if they went on one of those lines, would their review of them be better? Just wondering...

Seems like a bunch of spoiled rich kids to me. Who would drop that kind of money just to trash everything? Only truly already entitled people with nothing better to do

Just my 2 cents

Shawn

"Trust me, nothing on this board can make me angry! I'm sure you are a nice guy. Without rehashing everything, I have my opinion as other have theirs.

And yes I agree....anyone who has a computer can visit this site and post whenever they choose as this is still somewhat of a free country!"

That was another quote by you also. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it. It's that simple and why are you concerned about anything I have to say anyway. You are a piece of work!!

Thank you! I like to think I a pretty good piece of work! Now.....with all that being said....why will you not answer the question. Are you TROLLING the Carnival site trying to scare people from cruising Carnival?!? It's a very...very...simple question!!!!:eek:

Archived