TPR Carnival Escatsy cruise Review w/pics

norcalemt02

I didn't really see the humor overall. A few of the things rang true, but that's it. Honestly, they look like the type of crowd that they are mocking.

I don't know if they wore t-shirts to the MDR to show what you can get away with, or if that's normal for them. And anyone who wears a collection of beer t-shirts is high class I suppose.

All of that stuff doesn't bother me, but when there's all of this irony, it's hard not to be jaded about this.

It's really kind of sad.

I think feeling and acting superior to others is a normal reaction for people that have deep seated inferiority complexes. They consistently display low self-esteem, intense insecurity. and lack of self confidence. When people have this problem you often see over compensation as a result. ie: actually preplanning with t-shirts, the over drinking, intruding on other passenger's good time, etc. See this a lot in children of financially successful parents with children that were left alone and received very little validation growing up. Let alone being able to match their parents success financially or career wise.

I thought it was a great review. Did they slam ccl? Yes, but some of there points rand true and reflected my own thoughts at time. The food I always like in the dining room, but yes, I also think they have gone for : food to reflect the lower cruise price point: ribs fried chick and burgers in the dining room . But I assume that that is what their pax want to eat. The point where they lost me was when the young mother got so drunk she broke her arm, pray tell who was carri g for her daughter? What god forbid they had to mustard would she have been able to have done that safely for her child, and other families?

That was a riot! I've been laughing all morning. Thanks for posting.

The thing is, is that is far more true than not.

I especially enjoyed the food pictures. Yep. They actually do serve that crap!

They are seriously the trashiest of the trash. For the poster who said rich kids! I seriously doubt that unless you meant rich in the fact they they lived in a single wide rather than a travel trailer in the trailer park. I'd actually be willing to bet that it's a trailer park that's been featured on Cops a time or two judging by their 'klassiness'. I feel sad for the little girl that was dragged along.

They are seriously the trashiest of the trash. For the poster who said rich kids! I seriously doubt that unless you meant rich in the fact they they lived in a single wide rather than a travel trailer in the trailer park. I'd actually be willing to bet that it's a trailer park that's been featured on Cops a time or two judging by their 'klassiness'. I feel sad for the little girl that was dragged along.

Trashy is what they were going lol!

I didn't really see the humor overall. A few of the things rang true, but that's it. Honestly, they look like the type of crowd that they are mocking.

I don't know if they wore t-shirts to the MDR to show what you can get away with, or if that's normal for them. And anyone who wears a collection of beer t-shirts is high class I suppose.

All of that stuff doesn't bother me, but when there's all of this irony, it's hard not to be jaded about this.

That's the same thing I thought about as I was reading this.

Don't get me wrong, I sailed on Ecstasy recently and it was the worst cruise I've been on. I've been on other Carnival ships, though, so I know they're not all like that.

totally agree. And the pics of the Carnival Ship....beautiful. Clean. it gleamed.

Some people are just jerks. Non Classy folks. And i wonder if this was supposed to be a 'sophisticated' take off on Carnival. If so..the failed. The Ship looks great..they look like creeps.

This was by far the WORST review I have ever seen. If you dislike Carnival that bad then why in the hell would you spend money to cruise with them.

Very distasteful!!!!!!

I am now more excited than ever before to cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy. :)

Take your business somewhere else

[quote name='foxesden1']i thought it was a great review. Did they slam ccl? Yes, but some of there points rand true and reflected my own thoughts at time. The food i always like in the dining room, but yes, i also think they have gone for : Food to reflect the lower cruise price point: Ribs fried chick and burgers in the dining room . But i assume that that is what their pax want to eat. The point where they lost me was when the young mother got so drunk she broke her arm, pray tell who was carri g for her daughter? What god forbid they had to mustard would she have been able to have done that safely for her child, and other families?[/quote]

complete idiots

[quote name='gfy012']omg people! If you would have kept reading it you would have seen the disclaimer about if you don't have a sense of humor than don't read rotflmao![/quote]

idiotsssssssssssssssss:d

[quote name='skiman1']"trust me, nothing on this board can make me angry! I'm sure you are a nice guy. Without rehashing everything, i have my opinion as other have theirs.

And yes i agree....anyone who has a computer can visit this site and post whenever they choose as this is still somewhat of a free country!"

that was another quote by you also. If you don't like what i have to say then don't read it. It's that simple and why are you concerned about anything i have to say anyway. You are a piece of work!![/quote]

they are idiots !!

yeah i have seen this posted on here before awhile back.. they picked one of the worst CCL ships and made thier mind up to bag on it before they ever got on board. They seem to be loyal to RCCL if you search thier link you can find a Freedom of the Seas review of them talking about how awesome everything is.. Still funny but positive..

The people that posted the review look just as Wal-Mart, Thrift store as the review. I can take any vacation and make it look good through pictures or I can take that same vacation and make it look bad through pictures.

They were looking for everything bad and made it worse. Carnival is really not that bad as people try to make it out to be, my thing is this if you don't like carnival don't spend your money there and save your time and energy on the negative reviews and go post how perfect the other lines in on their threads.

This review was crazy. But if you look at it closely most of it was staged. I mean common they had tee shirts made prior to the cruise. They were looking to poke fun and were looking for things to be wrong as another poster stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Archived