Show times on FOS

Are there any recent FOS cruisers out there who can help? I was reserving show times for our cruise next month and noticed that the show times for Now You See It are 7pm and 9pm. It says that the show is 90 minutes long. With late seating at 8pm, it doesn't seem possible to do either showtime? That doesn't really make sense, though. It is tough to eat a relaxing dinner in the MDR in under an hour to make the 9pm show and if the show is really 90 minutes (mistake?) it would be impossible to make the 8pm seating. Can anybody make this a bit clearer to me? Thanks for the help.

I should remember this because we did a B2B on FOS in June, and saw this show each time but I'm not positive on how long it was. I know it wasn't 90 minutes, it was more like 45 minutes to an hour tops. They make the times of the shows so each seating can see it so you would be able to do the 7:00 and get to dinner at 8:00. Hope this helps.

Lois

Are there any recent FOS cruisers out there who can help? I was reserving show times for our cruise next month and noticed that the show times for Now You See It are 7pm and 9pm. It says that the show is 90 minutes long. With late seating at 8pm, it doesn't seem possible to do either showtime? That doesn't really make sense, though. It is tough to eat a relaxing dinner in the MDR in under an hour to make the 9pm show and if the show is really 90 minutes (mistake?) it would be impossible to make the 8pm seating. Can anybody make this a bit clearer to me? Thanks for the help.

Hi-

Check with Royal Caribbean. When I made my reservation, I chose the 8:30 seating. When I received my paperwork, I found that the seating time was change to 8:00; confirmed this with Royal.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 5 months later...

Archived