Number/Email for Lost and Found

pamurchu

We are just back from the [I]Breeze[/I] and realize that we left a Kindle behind. We realize that it is an "iffy" situation, but figured we would at least try and contact Carnival to see if our room steward found it. We have researched old threads, but cannot seem to find the information for an email address/phone number for "Lost and Found" on the ship. If anyone has this info, we would be very grateful. Thanks.

PS Loved the [I]Breeze[/I].

I was instructed to call the regular customer service number and then they will transfer you to a lost and found department. IF you had travel insurance you might be covered, but keep in mind that coverage ends at the end of the cruise. With that said, IF you returned yesterday, the lost and found department is NOT open on Sunday's and you might be able to convince your travel insurance carrier that you tried to notify Carnival on Sunday and that they were not open and you had to call today. Worth a shot, good luck to you....would miss my Kindle that's for sure. Lydia of Ohio

Archived