NCL Luncheon (Wine Included) or Hot and Cold orderves with Open Bar?

My family likes to party. I choose the buffet and open bar.

For that option carnival offers lunch for your guests while they wait for the ceremony to start.

Not sure if ncl does the same.

So it really depends on your guests and family. Are y'all the get up and dance type. Or more sit down and converse?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I am so torn on which I prefer. If u were going to a 2hr cruise wedding reception...Which would you prefer to be doing???

I think it depends on when the reception would be during the cruise. If it's on a port day, I would suggest the open bar and hors d'oeuvres because it will be different and a change from all of the other meals during the cruise.

If it's embarkation day or a sea day, I would say the sit down luncheon because then it will seem more like a "wedding reception" with a traditional meal, etc.

Personally, I would choose (and have chosen) the open bar and hor d'oeuvres because we are having a traditional reception the night before and this will be sort of a bon voyage party.

For the luncheon option are you able to have some music.. We are not big into dancing but I'd still like to have our first dance and father/ daughter mom/ son dances?? Asking for Norwegian and Carnival???

with luncheon you can provide an ipod dock type music--- cost 48 per person

with open bar and hot and cold ordurves you can get the DJ(600 dollars). cost 60 per person..

:eek: To provide an Ipod? or is the price of the luncheon.

Archived