Elemis Toiletries in Spa Cabin

cruisinJenF

I think I read here before (didn't find answer by searching) that they will refill or replace your Elemis shampoo- lotion etc in a spa cabin once per sailing?? Has anyone in a spa cabin had this be the case? Just want to be sure if it is that I hide any full ones and get the refills :)

The shampoo and body wash are in large bottles in dispensers in the shower. I'm not sure if you would need to refill them during a week cruise but I am sure that the steward keeps an eye on their being filled if they run low. There are small, personal sized bottles of the body lotion which you probably could ask the steward for an additional one if you use it up during your week.

The shampoo and body wash are in large bottles in dispensers in the shower. I'm not sure if you would need to refill them during a week cruise but I am sure that the steward keeps an eye on their being filled if they run low. There are small, personal sized bottles of the body lotion which you probably could ask the steward for an additional one if you use it up during your week.

Thank you so much!!!! So, was the shampoo in the shower Elemis shampoo or the usual Carnival shampoo? The carnival website mentions there is Elemis Shampoo and Conditioner in the Cloud 9 Spa Cabins. I hope this is the case, the usual shampoo makes my hair feel like straw ;)

I really cannot recall there being a conditioner in the shower dispenser. I believe it is just the bath wash and shampoo. I've never purchased the Elemis product so I couldn't compare it to the real thing but i do believe that it is Elemis in the Cloud 9 cabins. They might provide the conditioner in the small container like they do with the body lotion. Perhaps someone else can give you the confirmation you need.

Regular shampoo and body wash in the shower, the same as the no-spa rooms.

The

Elemis products are small sample sizes. Usually they do not get replaced, but sure doesn't hurt to ask. I really enjoyed the spa cabin. We stayed on the ship on a port day and had the spa pretty much to ourselves. Happy sailing!!!

We had a spa balcony on our last cruise and the bottles of Elemis were the tiny ones. I thought the scent was horrible! I left the full bottles as I knew I would never use them.

It was a kind of citrusy scent and that is something I would normally like, but for whatever reason, I sure didn't like this one. I don't know if I took them if they would have been replaced, but the size was the little bottles like one would get in any hotel that uses Elemis products.

We had a spa balcony on our last cruise and the bottles of Elemis were the tiny ones. I thought the scent was horrible! I left the full bottles as I knew I would never use them.

It was a kind of citrusy scent and that is something I would normally like, but for whatever reason, I sure didn't like this one. I don't know if I took them if they would have been replaced, but the size was the little bottles like one would get in any hotel that uses Elemis products.

I tried it the first day and the scent made me have an asthma attack! I used my own stuff after that. However, I am sensitive to some chemicals they put in various lotions, etc. There are some Bath and Body Works scents that do the same thing to me. I have to be careful.

Maggie

Why take a chance that you may not like the product, take what you use at home that you know u like. My wife also does not like the scent. Enjoy your spa cabin and spa they are great. II see that you are from Vegas maybe we are neighbors.

• 4 months later...
This is what will be in your room... and they are not replaced after they are gone.

This policy must have been changed from earlier cruises.

We just returned from an 8-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Breeze, Spa Balcony cabin #11209. We received replacement of any of the sample-sized Elemis items when we requested them from our cabin steward.

We LOVED the shower gel - it had a spearmint, refreshing scent that we found wonderfully refreshing every use and we're now looking for the same stuff on Elemis' website.

We HIGHLY recommend the spa balcony cabin.

Archived