Afternoon Tea aboard the Navigator?

We were terribly spoiled on our last cruise which offered afternoon tea daily complete with finger sandwiches, baked goods, pastries, warm scones with jam and clotted cream. Does anyone know if this is offered in one of the dining rooms aboard the Navigator? I know that we could always get tea and goodies at the Promenade Cafe but the "white glove" service sure can be a treat.

Thank you,

Trish

We were terribly spoiled on our last cruise which offered afternoon tea daily complete with finger sandwiches, baked goods, pastries, warm scones with jam and clotted cream. Does anyone know if this is offered in one of the dining rooms aboard the Navigator? I know that we could always get tea and goodies at the Promenade Cafe but the "white glove" service sure can be a treat.

Thank you,

Trish

No. They have a High Tea once, but it's not really that great and costs.

Tea" is available in the WJ....it's certainly not a "High Tea" by any stretch of the imagination. There will be pastries and cookies, cakes, etc...but it's not "served" to you..just get what you want.

I think only Princess does the "high tea" in the afternoon.

Tea" is available in the WJ....it's certainly not a "High Tea" by any stretch of the imagination. There will be pastries and cookies, cakes, etc...but it's not "served" to you..just get what you want.

I think only Princess does the "high tea" in the afternoon.

Cunard, Princess and HAL offer proper afternoon tea.

This is a must for a classy cruise line.

Neither Celebrity nor RCI come close so far.

Another thread here says RCI is going to improve their menus.

Keep fingers crossed. May be they will do something with the culture of dining as a whole.

Thank you,

Trish

This is what we enjoy so much on Cunard, Princess and HAL.

The Promenade cafe is a small noisy venue. For breakfast they offer the same bakery products as the general buffet. It's OK in the morning before crowds flood the Royal Promenade.

After breakfast time inedible à la Starbucks content appears.

I did not stop there at "tea time" though.

Archived