Reservation Has Disappeared!?

madcitymaven

I just went on X's website to view some details about our February 2, 2013 cruise on the Reflection and was greeted with "You currently have no reservations" under the "My Reservations" section after logging into my account. While I know that X has a long and illustrious history of IT blunders, I'm curious if anyone else is currently experiencing this same problem. It's so frustrating when one wants to be able to access information and it has disappeared.

I just went on X's website to view some details about our February 2, 2013 cruise on the Reflection and was greeted with "You currently have no reservations" under the "My Reservations" section after logging into my account. While I know that X has a long and illustrious history of IT blunders, I'm curious if anyone else is currently experiencing this same problem. It's so frustrating when one wants to be able to access information and it has disappeared.

Yes, I had the same problem too. If you go back into "My Reservations" look to the right and you will see the statement "Don't see your reservation below"? "Add it here". When you click in you will be asked for your reservation number. Once you enter it, your cruise will reappear. I agree with you. It is frustrating!

Peg

I was blaming my husband who had been playing around with shore excursions. I thought he had cancelled our whole cruise, after all my hard work to find the right cruise, the right price and the right cabin! Worse still the TA had given me the Res number over the phone so I didnt have it written down, made for an anxious weekend!

Archived