Dream tendering in Belize

megsterl

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how to get the earliest tender in Belize when your not booked on a ship sponsored excursion? I have heard that only those on carnival tours can get the first tender boats off the ship. However I was told by the company that I booked my tour with that I should get the first tender off the ship and it shouldn't be a problem. I know I was able to do this on Royal Caribbean but was wondering if there is a particular way to do this on Carnival.

any and all suggestions would be wonderful!! (well except for booking a carnival excursion) :p

Be there with your entire party to get tender tickets 10-15 min before they tell you to be there. If you are traveling with others you must all go down together.

They will not arrive and start handing out tickets until the exact time stated but a queue will start before then. People just sat in an orderly fashion until the ticket process started.

It seemed that they had 2 tender boats running-1 for carnival excursions and another for the independents.

I took an independent excursion in Belize and was on the second tender. (on the Magic in May-process for other ships may be different).

Archived